salebanner winter17

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What would you like for us to add to SHC?

What would you like for us to add to SHC? 1 year 11 months ago #2214

• kota
  • OONYX TEAM
  • Thank you received: 76
Hey guys,

Just a quick update to let you all know we’re still alive and well.

We’re currently working on the next update for Super Health Club and an OSX version starter.
Plus we also have a couple of features planned that you guys asked for a lot and we hope to include them into the game a.s.a.p.

Like bringing the unlocked history videos to the gallery, some updates to the in-game OS and an other bunch of things that we’re keeping secret for now. We’re also hoping to receive the translated scripts from the translators soon and hope to release those together with the upcoming update. But this might become an update later depending on how quick it goes.

We’ve always said that we plan to keep releasing updates with fixes and new content to SHC for a long while.
So this is the perfect moment for you to let us know what you want to see in Super Health Club!

More scene’s of things that happen to the guys during work hours or would you like to see (for example) Tommy topping the MC?
Or maybe you'd like something else completely. We wouldn't know unless you tell us :whistle:

So let us know in a reply to this post and who knows, we might like your idea and add it to SHC. :cheer:
OONYX GAMES TEAM MEMBER

Need technical support? Don't forget the search function or make a post on our forum.
Need billing support? Then create a supportticket
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ethan614

What would you like for us to add to SHC? 1 year 11 months ago #2217

• Dream77
  • Aspiring Bara
  • Thank you received: 19
Bug fixes aside I sort of want to see more variety in character art (there wasn't exactly much to Tommy's pool outfit) and some of the scenes when you visit a character in a room that's a repeat of past stuff swapped for something new. I'm all for the image of what the guys are up to during office hours, say a good version and a bad one if things go wrong. The Tommy top suggestion is something too. Also maybe actually seeing our character interact would be something, the closest we got was scene 4 and the ending.

What would you like for us to add to SHC? 1 year 11 months ago #2218

• Hours Left
  • Junior Twink
  • Thank you received: 11
I definitely have some suggestions. Here's my wishlist! :)

Fix the Bugs/Typos/Text Inconsistencies
I'd say the first thing I'd like to see done before any additions is to have all the remaining bugs fixed, and for the English script to have all the typos and inconsistencies corrected. (Including the discrepancies between the written text and voiced dialogue.) I think having a script editor on board would be extremely beneficial, and would definitely help with the overall presentation of the game.

New/Additional Voice Work
Also, if it's possible, once the English script is polished up and any additional scenes are added, it would be great to see additional voice work done for those scenes, as well as the instances in the current game that are currently without voice acting. All the characters seem to be missing some dialogue, but Chris in particular has a lot of missing voice work, and some of his stuff that's in the game now sounds a bit odd. (Almost robotic?) And just a side note, the actors who provide Thomas and Phillip's voices are absolutely incredible, so anything that lets us hear more from them would be awesome. (The main character's voice actor is pretty great too.)

Additional Character Portraits
Dongsaeng's art is truly phenomenal, so I'm 100% in favor of seeing much more of it. The first thing I'd start with though is fixing the character portraits so they're not "mirrored". Having Kouji's tattoo appear on both arms, and seeing the Super Health Club logo appear backwards (as well as any other non-symmetrical logo/element) looks a bit odd. It's not a big deal but I think it would help the game look more put together. And I agree with Dream77, having some new portraits that better fit the scenes the characters are in would be cool. It didn't happen much, but there were a few times they didn't really match. (Like Thomas swimming in his underwear instead of a swimsuit.) Scenes of what's happening during the different jobs would be cool. It would be nice to see the characters in the part of the gym they're working in, with a portrait appropriate for the job. (So for example, if you assign Phillip to Pool Duty, you'd see him in a swimsuit when you check on him. Or you'd see Kouji in workout clothes if he's got Gym Duty, etc.)

New Romantic/Sex Scenes
So as I said above, more of Dongsaeng's incredible artwork is always something to look forward to. His involvement is the #1 aspect that got me interested in this game in the first place. Seeing the guys' be more versatile would be cool. I think having some sex scenes between the other characters would be awesome. A Phillip/Thomas scene, for example, would be really sexy. Kouji/Chris also. Additional Richard scenes would be great too. I'd also like to see "pin-up" type scenes, where there's not necessarily any sex or character interaction, but a nice beefcake pose. (Like for example if you catch Phillip cooking naked in just an apron, or Thomas in the bathtub with Ducky, etc.) Basically more of everything and everyone! :)

A Portrait Viewing Mode
Another cool addition would be the option to see all the character portraits. So maybe once you get a guy's ending, when you go to their gallery, there's an option that let's you browse through all their portraits. The character portraits in this are so gorgeous, and I like looking at the different outfits and expressions, so the ability to see them all together would be awesome.

Sound Effects
The addition of some more sound effects would be really help set the mood too. There's lots of "[door slams]" in the text, but I think I only actually heard a door slam once. And maybe anytime someone is in the shower, or in the pool, some water sound effects. There's also a scene where Thomas changes in front of the MC, but you don't hear any clothes rustling or anything, so at first I thought his portrait had glitched or something. (Sound effects during the sex scenes would be hot too, but I know those might be a bit tough to implement.)

A Quicker Text Skip Option
Maybe I'm just missing it, but I'd like to have a quicker way to skip text. Having to repeatedly click the Fast Forward button over and over gets a bit tedious. If there was a way you could click it just once and have the text auto skip to the next choice/player input section, that would be great.

Tune the Business Simulation Aspects
I wouldn't rank this as a high priority, but it would be nice to see. As it is now, as long as you know which jobs are best suited for each guy, then it's very easy to get the gym to make a profit. You don't have to do any upgrades at all, and you only need to switch the the guys' shifts once to see everything. Making it a bit more challenging would be cool, but not too hard. I don't think anyone wants to spend too much time on the PC.

So basically those are the additions and fixes I'd like to see. Obviously, I look forward to anything you have planned, and I hope to see this game continue to improve, as I think it's really awesome. :) One final thing I'd mention is that I think it would be helpful to maybe get a couple Q&A testers to check things over before releasing any new updates to make sure everything is running smoothly and properly. Thanks for giving us a place to contribute our ideas! :cheer:
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Hours Left.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liam, ethan614, ersein, wyean

What would you like for us to add to SHC? 1 year 11 months ago #2219

• pecbounce
  • New Twink
  • Thank you received: 1
Hours Left made some really good suggestions!

1. I definitely agree with more scenes to be added. It felt really weird that the dates with the guys are just skipped. I'd love to have scenes that aren't smutty, just sweet scenes of friends/lovers hanging out, cuddling, etc.

2. Add orgy scenes between all the main characters, with and without the MC. Dongsaeng draws awesome, awesome orgies (in his previous work or in SHC) and I'd love to see him do that again. How can a game such as SHC miss out of the opportunity that is the MC getting his Harem? (I mean, he got it but we just need it to be more hands-on, if you know what I mean~)

3. Everyone gets to ask the MC out but Philip! Must rectify. With additional scenes.

4. We need to resolve the situation between Kouji and Richard. It has coercion/rape and the MC, either as a lover or friend who witnessed the scene, should get Richard arrested.

5. Kinks. Does the harem have any kinks at all? Richard is into BDSM. Kouji seemed pretty turned on by it. Philip and Chris are into orgies... We need to address them in future scenes!

6. Allow us to move between pictures without needing to back out to the gallery page. In fact, please release a gallery pack so we don't have to screenshot it ourselves.

7. Chris' voice acting is really sub-par. It was awkward, emotionless, and you can't tell from his rather American accent that he's British.

8. There needs to be a quick-save/quick load feature for people who needs to experiment and optimize things.

9. The scene where Chris fucks the MC, MC's body looks really off.

10. As mentioned in the OP, I'd love to have all the guys topping and bottoming.

11. I don't know if it's important anymore, but showing the numerical values for affection might be useful.
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by pecbounce. Reason: Oops: arrest Richard not Philip

What would you like for us to add to SHC? 1 year 11 months ago #2220

• Hours Left
  • Junior Twink
  • Thank you received: 11
pecbounce wrote:
Hours Left made some really good suggestions!

Thank you, you've got some great suggestions as well. :)

(Especially the Phillip asking out the MC one. Anything for more Phillip.)

pecbounce wrote:
the MC, either as a lover or friend who witnessed the scene, should get Philip arrested.

Do you mean get Richard arrested? Not poor Phillip!

And while I agree with your take on the scene, I think having any sort of legal repercussions for Richard would change the whole end narrative of the game. That would probably be pretty tough to implement. (And also might be a bit too sobering for the tone of the game. There's some definite sad/infuriating parts of the story already, but that might be a bit too "real", if that makes sense.) Some other form of resolution would be good though.

What would you like for us to add to SHC? 1 year 11 months ago #2221

• pecbounce
  • New Twink
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks for the correction, lol
You make a good point. But I think this allows for multiple endings, actually. One "normal" ending for people who didn't go through with Kouji's route, and another one where Richard is arrested, and you succeed, for others who completed Kouji's route? Just a thought.