Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where is this unofficial walk-through?

Where is this unofficial walk-through? 1 year 10 months ago #2072

• Asylum
  • New Twink
This may be a stupid question, but I'm having trouble. I did a play-through of the game and did, frankly, terribly. I didn't expect to do great, but I didn't expect to do as terribly as I did. I only got one of the gallery images, and I made pretty much no progress financially. After looking around for a bit to see if there was any walk-through or at least some general guide already out, all I could find was this:

superhealthclub.tumblr.com/post/13507843...ide-a-walkthrough-im

So, naturally, I came over here looking for it. But I can't find it. Am I in the right place?

Looking around a bit, I've already read that the gym upgrades are pretty much useless, as are the majority of the job tasks (like handing out flyers or working the front desk) that the game offers as seemingly significant, so ignoring all of those will probably help financially, as will playing around with the schedules just so that nobody gets any days off.
But that still leaves me totally unsure about how to make actual progress with any of the guys. I don't really feel any in-game hints as to when to try to get with them or how. All of the in-game hints are about plot stuff that doesn't seem to actually necessarily lead to any of the gallery images. Best I can tell from context clues I'm picking up here, they seem to partially depend on what jobs you assign folks on what days maybe? Which would be weird, because I don't feel any indication from the game that the business and role-playing part are in any way related.

But anyway, if somebody could point me to this unofficial walk-through or whatever, that would be great. Because otherwise I'm scratching my head here and don't know where to begin other than just trying anything and everything and seeing what happens, which I'd like to have enough time for but frankly I don't and I don't think that the game should require that.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Where is this unofficial walk-through? 1 year 10 months ago #2084

• Liam
  • OONYX TEAM
  • Thank you received: 228
Hi,

You can find the unofficial walk-through at:
www.oonyxgames.com/forum2/registered-pla...ugh-updated-spoilers
OONYX GAMES TEAM MEMBER

Need technical support? Don't forget the search function or make a post on our forum. Need billing support? Then create a supportticket

Where is this unofficial walk-through? 1 year 10 months ago #2090

• jonshih
  • New Twink
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by jonshih. Reason: h

Where is this unofficial walk-through? 1 year 10 months ago #2091

• Asylum
  • New Twink
It looks like I can only access that forum if I "Register". What does that mean? I went to the "Register" thing at the top-right next to Login and put in my information, but still nothing. =(

Where is this unofficial walk-through? 1 year 10 months ago #2092

• jonshih
  • New Twink
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by jonshih. Reason: h

Where is this unofficial walk-through? 1 year 10 months ago #2100

• Asylum
  • New Twink
I think I might have figured out the problem. Do I need to connect this login to my game somehow in order to access that forum? How do I connect them?
  • Page: