salebanner winter17

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: No email for full game?

No email for full game? 2 years 5 days ago #1776

• shad0wxboy
  • New Twink
So, I preordered the game in November. Saw they released it early to the people that already bought it via email...I never got an email. So, when/how am I able to get the full game? When it gets released on the site? :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No email for full game? 2 years 5 days ago #1778

• shuna035
  • New Twink
  • Thank you received: 2
That's strange : I pre-ordered the game few days ago and I received the email :S. Go check your junk mail first, maybe it's in it. If not, try to send a support ticket and explain them your situation. If you already paid then it should fine. You need the email : it contains the link to download the full game and your serial key!
Last Edit: 2 years 5 days ago by shuna035.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shad0wxboy

No email for full game? 2 years 5 days ago #1786

• shad0wxboy
  • New Twink
I checked my email a few times lol I didn't get the email so I just submitted a ticket. Hope they can get back to me soon. Thanks for the help though :)

No email for full game? 2 years 5 days ago #1870

• stein0921
  • New Twink
shad0wxboy wrote:
I checked my email a few times lol I didn't get the email so I just submitted a ticket. Hope they can get back to me soon. Thanks for the help though :)

Same here, but guess It's early morning in their local time now (sigh) did you get the code?

No email for full game? 2 years 4 days ago #1985

• Liam
  • OONYX TEAM
  • Thank you received: 228
Hi guys,

We received quite a few bounce back emails, for those emails we send out. So it's entirely possible your email was part of that.
We only assigned the serials right before sending those emails, so your email really should have been in the list.

If you already created your ticket, don't worry. We'll fix your issue for you within the next 24 hours (lot's of tickets atm. unfortunately)
OONYX GAMES TEAM MEMBER

Need technical support? Don't forget the search function or make a post on our forum. Need billing support? Then create a supportticket

No email for full game? 1 year 7 months ago #2377

• dragonique
  • New Twink
The problem is... we haven't accept your confirmation email while we have registered our email address. It's really confuse!
We have check our spam folders but no confirmation email in our spam folders too. My mail address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and i'm sure my credit card company's have verified because payment has (attachment 1) done but the game still pre order status (attachment 2)?? it's weird! Please give me clearly answer and solution. thanks
Attachments: