Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to save

How to save 3 years 2 months ago #1465

• fishsticks
  • New Twink
Hey! I've had the same issue ever since the first version of the beta was released. No matter how many times I save the game a save file isn't created. At first I thought it was just a feature that wasn't available on the beta, but now I'm just confused. Am I supposed to install the game in a specific folder?

Another concern is that sometimes the characters have weird transparency issues (see through eye whites of bits of hair). Not sure if this is also a problem with the beta.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to save 3 years 2 months ago #1468

• Liam
  • OONYX TEAM
  • Thank you received: 228
Hi,

Did you install the quickpatch for the latest version? There was a bug with the save system that got fixed with a patch.
About the directories, there is no specific directory requirement as long as you don't put it in a windows special directory like "program files" & "my documents" Doing that can give problems.

We're aware of the transparency issues. Not really a bug, more an compression issue that will be fixed in the release version.
OONYX GAMES TEAM MEMBER

Need technical support? Don't forget the search function or make a post on our forum. Need billing support? Then create a supportticket
The administrator has disabled public write access.