Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Super Health Club F.A.Q

Super Health Club F.A.Q 4 years 1 month ago #273

• kota
  • OONYX TEAM
  • Thank you received: 76
Here are some of the frequently asked questions we've had about Super Health Club.
Is your question not on this list? Then create a new topic on the forum and ask your question. (We don't guarantee an answer to your question though :evil: )

Q. When will Super Health Club be released?
Our current planning is set to a 2013, Q4 release. But we might change it if we feel the need to. We want to make the English Bara game people all over the world have been waiting for, so we won't rush it just to make the planned release date.

Q. Where can I download the Super Health Club game?
The game hasn't been released yet, so you can't download it yet.

Q. Will there be a open/closed beta?
Depending on the interest, we might hold an open/closed beta period.

Q. Will there be voices in the game?
This is something that we would like to do very much and we're currently looking into it.

Q. Who did the character design for the game?
All the artwork in this game is done by the talented artist DongSaeng. For more info about DongSaeng, check the Art page.

Q. I'm so happy a English Bara game is being made! How can I help you guys?
At the moment you can really help us out a lot by sharing the news about Super Health Club anywhere you can think of.
The more people that know about the game, decreases the risk we take by producing this game. So please let all your friends know about the game. Thanks! :)
OONYX GAMES TEAM MEMBER

Need technical support? Don't forget the search function or make a post on our forum.
Need billing support? Then create a supportticket
The topic has been locked.