Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: missing files?

missing files? 3 years 11 months ago #505

• Junior Twink
  • Thank you received: 5
I'm wondering if i am missing any file in my pdb05 folder. it works fine but whenever I get to 3rd base, there is only 2 scenes, i thought it is suppose to be 3 scenes. also the alternative version of 3rd base is hard to unlock. i read somewhere on a previous forum that you need 5 heart on both 1st and 2nd base, which i got i think. then there will be an option for the alternative 3rd base. does it have anything to do with bonus point because i think i got a bonus point on first base, which appears on the quick start to 2nd base.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

missing files? 3 years 11 months ago #508

• Liam
  • OONYX TEAM
  • Thank you received: 228
Hi,
Military Guard Aiden isn't a premium edition and as such only has 2 different third bases so you're not missing any files.
You need to get the bonus points on the first and 2nd base to reach the alternative third base.
OONYX GAMES TEAM MEMBER

Need technical support? Don't forget the search function or make a post on our forum. Need billing support? Then create a supportticket

missing files? 3 years 10 months ago #536

• Gaymer13
  • New Twink
I am having the same problem. When I get to third base instead of having 3 scenes it sits on scene 2 forever. Scene 3 never pops up and it goes right to orgasm. I am also having the same problem with the hearts. If I get 5 hearts on both scene I still don't get the alternate 3rd base on easy or normal.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Gaymer13.

missing files? 3 years 10 months ago #537

• kota
  • OONYX TEAM
  • Thank you received: 76
Seems like we misunderstood the problem before. I'll do some tests and update this post a.s.a.p
OONYX GAMES TEAM MEMBER

Need technical support? Don't forget the search function or make a post on our forum.
Need billing support? Then create a supportticket

missing files? 3 years 10 months ago #539

• Junior Twink
  • Thank you received: 5
i think you have to find the bonus point from first base 2nd base with full hearts, that is how i unlocked the alternate 3rd base. as said by Kota in another forum and i quote "I can only say that during the 1st and 2nd base, you can obtain a half heart part in the touch mode, by touching a certain spot a "edition number" of times." you will hear a sound if you touch a certain spot "edition number" of time. hope this helps because it helped me get the the alternate 3rd base.
p.s. thanks Gaymer13 for clarifying the matter in a understandable way.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by 65321.