Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: digital or physical version?

digital or physical version? 4 years 19 hours ago #498

• Junior Twink
  • Thank you received: 5
after payment, will you guys send only a serial code and the download link with it or is there an actual physical copy with serial code. by physical copy, i mean like will you send me the cd, if no physical copy then why does it ask for address, zip code, phone number, state, etc. when you pay using credit card, i'm not sure if you need these information listed above because usually when i buy a digital version of a game it doesn't ask for these information. BTW is there anyway to own a physical copy?
Last Edit: 4 years 19 hours ago by 65321.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

digital or physical version? 4 years 1 hour ago #499

• Liam
  • OONYX TEAM
  • Thank you received: 228
Hi,

We currently only sell downloadable versions of our games through our websites. After purchase, your registered serial number will be send to you by email.
The address information is required by the creditcard companies, for owner verification purposes as we sell adult content. Most of the information that is provided during purchase is not available to us.

We ship boxed versions to adult stores across the world so to buy a boxed version you might have to pay a visit to your local sex shop.
OONYX GAMES TEAM MEMBER

Need technical support? Don't forget the search function or make a post on our forum. Need billing support? Then create a supportticket
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 65321